"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

Monday, July 14, 2008

Meet My New Blessing...Carter


Carter arrived Friday, July 11th at 3:08 pm. He is the most precious little boy I have ever laid my eyes on! He weighed 7lbs 13.6 oz and he was 20 inches long. The delivery went well and I was very blessed to have lots of family and a very dear friend there the entire time. I will post again soon with more pictures and lots more details so keep checking back.

4 comments:

Monica said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations!!!

Josie Thames said...

He's gorgeous! Congratulations, Tanya. What a great picture of the three of you.

The Newton's said...

He is so cute. I love the picture with the big sister, that is just so sweet! Congrats.

Josie Thames said...

Hi, Tanya! Hope things are well with your family...I bet Carter is growing like a weed!