"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

Thursday, March 18, 2010

What a Week

It has really been one of those weeks!

A week that seems to have tons of struggles, very little happiness and limited smiles. I know in my heart that I am very blessed and that the Lord is in control but the devil seems to have "camped out" on my doorstep. I am very worn out...tired of worrying about things...tired of feeling like I am never going to rise above...just tired!

Things continue to pile up and, at times, I don't feel like I am ever going to get my head above water. Today, I was looking through some old pictures and stumbled upon one of my granny and granddaddy. Finding this picture was like seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. That is what my granny represented for me...she made everything okay.

If only granny were still here to make everything okay!! The Lord also has a way a making everything okay...I don't think it was an accident that I stumbled upon this picture.


1 comment:

Bevin said...

Things will get better Tanya!!Keep your head up and have faith. I know your granny is still looking over you. Just remember you have lots of people who LOVE YOU and your family.