"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

Saturday, November 29, 2008

OG's List of Things That Carter Can Do

Olivia Grace likes to talk about the things that Carter has learned how to do in the past four months. She is so proud of his "accomplishments"! Over the weekend, Carter has learned to take his paci out of his mouth with his hand. He tries to get it back in the right place but he hasn't quite mastered that yet. Today, OG said that we can add something to Carter's list and she started counting on her fingers and very proudly reciting his new "can-do list".

"First, he learned how to smile at me (one finger up). Next, he learned how to keep his paci in his mouth without me holding it (two fingers up). Then, he learned how to roll over (three fingers up). Now, he can take his paci out of his mouth all by himself (four fingers up). He is almost a big boy now!"

Being the mom, I thought that was just the most precious thing!!! :) She is actually keeping up with everything that her little brother has learned how to do.


"Oh Mom, I have a paci!"


"I think I can take it out!?!?"



"Oh, wow, I really did it!"



"Now how do I get it back?? "

1 comment:

Monica said...

She is so cute!! And so is Carter! It is so neat that she is keeping up with his "milestones".